12th May 2020
Over the past few weeks we have been thinking ahead to brighter days, when the country starts to go back to semi-normality or what for now could be “The New Normal”.
Our hotel has remained open throughout the lockdown period for our National Heroes, the NHS and Key Workers.
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
Looking forward, when we can re-open fully, we will be undertaking intensive preparations & cleaning procedures to ensure all our Hotels are in the best possible condition.
This is an ongoing process and will be updated along with government announcements, guidelines, and industry best practice.
The procedures we are already following will continue and then enhanced when we are able to open further areas.
We have compiled a full set of operational standards and guidelines that we will be adhering to but also reviewing and updating as the guidelines by PHE and the UK Government changes.
This full and comprehensive pack is available for you to download from our website here.
We all, as a team look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn South Normanton in the very near future.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
FREE GOODY BAG
Free copies of Your East Midlands Wedding Magazine courtesy of @CountyWeddingMagazines
Sunday 6th September 2020
Date To Be Confirmed
Chat to us about your wedding plans and meet a few local suppliers!
Look forward to seeing you there.
It is the perfect opportunity for Brides and Grooms to find items to style their big day and newly weds to sell their pre loved wedding items.
2020 dates coming soon
Free entry for buyers
Stalls available from £5 and must be pre-booked
Come along and watch catwalk shows, Bridal Hair and Make Up Demonstrations, Entertainment and other suppliers for further information contact us on 01773 8142000 or email email@example.com
Wedding Fayre and Wedding Dress Sale by Edward Lewis Weddings
Wedding Dresses from just £99!
Changing rooms available on the day.
Carter Lane East