12th May 2020
Over the past few weeks we have been thinking ahead to brighter days, when the country starts to go back to semi-normality or what for now could be “The New Normal”.
Our hotel has remained open throughout the lockdown period for our National Heroes, the NHS and Key Workers.
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
Looking forward, when we can re-open fully, we will be undertaking intensive preparations & cleaning procedures to ensure all our Hotels are in the best possible condition.
This is an ongoing process and will be updated along with government announcements, guidelines, and industry best practice.
The procedures we are already following will continue and then enhanced when we are able to open further areas.
We have compiled a full set of operational standards and guidelines that we will be adhering to but also reviewing and updating as the guidelines by PHE and the UK Government changes.
This full and comprehensive pack is available for you to download from our website here.
We all, as a team look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn South Normanton in the very near future.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy a relaxed meal in our comfortable restaurant with mouth-watering menus, freshly prepared and cooked to perfection by our talented chefs. Choose from a delicious variety of starters and salads, main courses, chef’s recommendations and desserts. We also offer a kid’s menu, full of tasty options for the little ones. Using local produce and inspired combinations, all of our menus reflect seasonality and a commitment to culinary excellence.
At the bar, the extensive wine list features favourite wines and modern newcomers. Feeling peckish? Take advantage of the extensive lounge menu, with delicious light bites, gourmet deli burgers, pizzas and traditional mains.
Mon – Fri: 6.30am – 9.30am
Sat - Sun: 7.30am – 10.30am
Daily: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Daily: 8am – 1am
Carter Lane East